About Jordan Auto Body, Inc. And Paint Shop
Jordan Auto Body is located in the Humboldt Park area of Chicago, Illinois. We have been at this location for over 20 years with 100’s if not 1,000’s of satisfied customers. Most of our customers are repeat customers who refer new customers to Jordan Auto Body.
Why has Jordan Auto Body been so successful over the years:
- Training – Our staff are constantly updating their skill sets to make sure we stay current with new technology and new repair methods. Our Professional Painters are in training at least 2 times a year to stay current with the new colors and technology in the Automotive Painting Industry.
- Quality – Our staff uses a repair process, refined in-house, to make sure we get the desired results and then exceed those results. Our Quality Assurance staff uses manufacturers specifications to measure the results of the repairs for both body work and painting. We are constantly striving to produce better and faster results for our customers.
- Customer Satisfaction – Jordan Auto Body focuses on Customer Satisfaction at every step of the repair process. Our technicians, body men and painters are constantly monitoring your vehicle to make sure that we get the job done right the first time. Our customer satisfaction is evident by our repeat customers and their willingness to refer customers to Jordan Auto Body. Our online presence and online reviews confirm our level of customer satisfaction.
- Results Driven – Jordan Auto Body is driven by our customers expectations. We take our time to explain every step of our repair process to all interested customers. We strive to make sure we exceed our customers expectations and that the results our customers expect are exceeded on every level of the repair.
- Competitive Costs – Jordan Auto Body is constantly monitoring the cost of OEM parts and aftermarket parts to ensure that we provide the most cost effective solutions for our customers. We monitor the cost of the highest quality parts with the best reputation in the industry. We pass the savings along to our customers to provide them the value they expect from Jordan Auto Body.
- Limited Life Time Warranty – Jordan Auto Body provides our customers with a warranty on our Body Work and our Professional Paint Services. We stand behind our work and put our warranty in writing for you to examine.
Contact Jordan Auto Body for all of your collision repair needs. You will find out why we have been in business for over 20 years in the same location. And you’ll find out why our customers always return to us when they have collisions in the vehicles. You won’t be disappointed by the speed, cost and quality of the collision repairs our Body Shop provides.
Take a moment to read what our customers have to say about our Auto Body Services:
- “…I picked up my car BETTER THAN NEW. Not only was the bumper expertly fixed, it was detailed inside and out. It was absolutely brilliant. On my way out, Leroy and the owner stopped me and gave me some bath salts from Jordan (get it) for my wife. Amazing experience. So highly recommended. This is the way business should be done. “— Josh
- “The guys at Jordan Automotive fixed my front bumper in about two days and it looks brand new. They even buffed out a scratch on the side of the car for Free! I needed a ride back home, and they happily took me home. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for an affordable, and honest shop near Wicker Park/Bucktown.”— Anik
- “I looked around at a lot of other repair shops and I have to say that I am extremely happy that I decided to bring my car to you. I was really amazed at how fast you were able to get my car running so fast!”— Martin
(taken from my Yelp review): an autobody shop that won’t make you sick and kill you! (please forgive this poorly placed arrested development reference…) but for serious – the other week, in my mad rush to go buy doughnuts, i backed my car into a pole in my garage. 4 of my neighbors witnessed this moment of idiocy. it was great. the damage was prettttty pretty bad, a very ugly dent and scratch on the side of my car. my husband inspected it and figured it’d be close to a thousand dollars to fix and so i decided that that money would be better spent on doughnuts and began the process of coming to terms with driving a hurt car. but then i heard about bodyshopbids dot com – greatest invention ever. i sent in pictures of my car, filled out a report, and waited for bids from body shops around the city. GENIUS (no, i don’t work for these people). jordan automotive was the winning bid, coming in a good $150 dollars under the other bids i received (at only $300 dollars – yes!!!), and after consulting with the bodyshopbids guys, who assured me that jordan automotive would do a great job, i went with them. from then on, everything was a cinch. i dropped my car off with leroy on a friday and picked it up on monday, a day early. the work they did was perfect, and they even touched up the spots on my bumpers from all the stellar parallel parking i do around the city. AND they washed my car. so all in all, yeah, i’d say i’m pretty excited about these guys. 5 stars all the way.
03 Oct 13:15 by –
- The guys of Jordan Automotive are amazing. Their level of professionalism and customer service is untouchable by any body shop in the city. The attention they pay to detail would make anyone feel like it was one of their own cars that they were repairing. I was completely satisfied with the work they did at a price that was well below all the other estimates I received. I would recommend Leroy and Jimmy’s bodyshop to anyone looking to get great work done at an even better price!05 Oct 14:51 by Chris Smith
- I had a great experience with the site! The sales rep called me, no joke, 5 min after I submitted my report. I got my estimates in a day and I essentially saved $700!! Jordan fixed my car fast and you would never even know my car was damaged. I would recommend Jordan and Bodyshopbids to anyone!05 Oct 14:54 by Adam Glass
- Leroy and the guys at Jordan know how to treat their customers. They were very helpful and honored the price they gave me, which was $500 less then the other bids I got. Great shop, great work, great service.10 Oct 11:29 by Brian McWeeney
- AMAZING, fast, and super friendly! I’ve already recommended Jordan Automotive to many friends/family!10 Oct 17:08 by Melissa
- I was completely satisfied with both BodyShopBids and Jordan Automotive for recent repairs to my Mercedes. Jordan was price competitive, and their ratings were strong. I called Jordan to discuss the moderate damage to my car, and they walked through steps and timeline, which was anticipated as 3-5 days, and they finished the car in 4 days. Moreover, Leroy at Jordan could not have been more accomodating and helpful; he drove me downtown after i dropped my car off as i was in a hurry for a meeting. After the car assessment, they also offered to repair a few other minor door dings, etc, for a very reasonable price, and the car looks great. I had to work late, so they stayed open late for me to pick up my car. Overall, Jordan Auto was outstanding, the car was finished promptly and well within budget. BSB is a great service, Cory called me multiple times, offered services and monitored the process. This is an excellent, well needed service, and helps bring transparency to an opaque process of car repairs. Great company, BodyShopBids – Jim D.19 Oct 14:45 by –
- Great experience. Leroy was very friendly and helpful. Took them a little longer than anticipated to find the necessary parts as I have an old car but they communicated with me the entire time so I knew what was going on. Very happy with results.21 Oct 12:11 by Anne
- Jordan’s was amazing. My wife backed our car into a pole, again. So I went to bodyshopbids.com (awesome, btw) and they gave me three estimates. Jordan’s was half the cost of the other estimates. Dubious, but looking for a bargain, I accepted their bid. A very nice man named Leroy called me back immediately and we set up a time for drop off. Showed up the next morning to drop off the car and Leroy met me, agreed to the set price, and even drove me back to my apartment (3 miles away). 2 days later I picked up my car BETTER THAN NEW. Not only was the bumper expertly fixed, it was detailed inside and out. It was absolutely brilliant. On my way out, Leroy and the owner stopped me and gave me some bath salts from Jordan (get it) for my wife. Amazing experience. So highly recommended. This is the way business should be done.27 Oct 14:55 by Josh
- The guys at Jordan Automotive fixed my front bumper in about two days and it looks brand new. They even buffed out a scratch on the side of the car for Free! I needed a ride back home, and they happily took me home. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for an affordable, and honest shop near Wicker Park/Bucktown.07 Nov 15:00 by Anik
- Very polite and attentive. Only slight problem was that one small bit on trunk was not buffed as asked, but they fixed that in a few hours with no complaints, so 5 stars. And best price by far. Would use again for sure.09 Nov 11:36 by –
- Great service. picked up and dropped off my car in a couple days. work was done very well.05 Dec 11:05 by Jordan
- They did a great an fast job on my car12 Dec 11:25 by antonio
- Jordan Automotive worked on my car about a week ago. Soon after I entered my damage report on bodyshopbids.com, I was contacted by Leroy from Jordan Automotive. They fixed my bumper which looks great and detailed my car! The staff was friendly and I would recommend them to anyone.19 Dec 13:22 by –
- My overall experience with the repair that was done at the Jordan Automotive is better than what I have expected. Dents disappeared, bumper and door look like new, and the whole car was detailed.19 Dec 18:43 by Peter
- Leroy was fantastic. He was very helpful and made the entire process so easy. Plus, the car looked great! I would definitely use Jordan again.17 Jan 15:40 by Ashley
- The process was quality work, simple, and fast.31 Jan 14:28 by –
Copyright 2014. Jordan Auto Body. All Rights Reserved